THOSE APPLYING TO THIS WAIT LIST MAY NOT LIKELY BE CONSIDERED FOR MEMBERSHIP UNTIL THE 2019 MEMBERSHIP YEAR.
Generally, over the past three years, those who have signed up on the WAIT LIST between Feb 1 and August 15, have been selected as members the following February. It has now become rare that folks are waiting longer than that.
PLEASE, If not serious about membership in the Londonderry Fish and Game Club, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE TIME ENROLLING ON THE WAITLIST.
When contacted for Membership you will be asked to do three things:
- Fill out an electronic membership profile completely and in its entirety, including you NRA membership number and expiration date. You will have 14 days to do so.
- Pay membership dues. either online or by snail mail. 15 days to do so.
- Attend New Member Orientation within 30 days Start date begins at the above-stated 15-day periods.
It is important to note that February 1 of each year is when LFGC activates the waitlist. We will send one informational email to you in each month...September, October, November and December and January. All helpful membership information will be contained in those emails.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND: Once candidates begin to receive these emails, the candidates will be reminded in December to obtain the NRA Number as is required for membership. We had several candidates who waited until February 1 to obtain membership, so they had no number when the offer was made. They were rejected.
In February, When selected, a wait list candidate will receive a USERNAME and PASSWORD.
EMAIL ADDRESSES. Fill this out CAREFULLY. Some wait list candidates were flushed because their email addresses no longer functioned, were blocked or incorrectly submitted. Please enter your information carefully.
If wait list candidates use email addresses ending with .edu, .gov, or .mil, you do so at your own peril. Many block all of our correspondence. Waitlist candidates using AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, or GMAIL, need to be keenly aware that exceptions are made so Spam or Junk Folders do not dispose of our emails. Wait List candidates who sign up with a workplace email, then ask us not to send correspondence to the address thereafter, will be dropped entirely without further notice.
AGAIN...DO NOT RE-ENTER YOUR INFORMATION REPEATEDLY AS THE SYSTEM WILL DELETE IT.
WHY NRA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: LFGC is a National Rifle Association-affiliated club. The Club receives numerous services, benefits and insurance coverages as a result of affiliation. Additionally, LFGC offers numerous education and training programs offered directly through the NRA.
|New Regular Membership||$150.00|
|New Senior Club Membership||$50.00|
|*effective June 1, 2018||
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
If you are contacted by LFGC for membership, you will be required to provide proof of suitability. One of the following are deemed as suitable:
- Current Pistol Revolver License
- Direct evidence of a criminal background check
- A certifed copy of a criminal records background check
- A Justice of the Peace/Notary Public warrant
- Dealer Receipt containing name of a firearm purchased in the last 3 months
- A work ID for Gov't contractors requiring background checks
- A FFL/C&R/Class III Firearms paperwork containing name
- State-Issued Security Guard License
- Police Agency ID
- Military ID card.
EACH PROSPECTIVE MEMBER SHALL SATISFACTORILY PROVE THEY ARE NOT LEGALLY BARRED FROM BEING IN POSSESSION, CONTROL OF FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION.
LFGC is a private organization and membership is granted at the discretion of LFGC Leadership. LFGC reserves the right refuse membership for any reason.