These rules are SPECIFIC TO THE SPORTING CLAYS RANGE. Please refer to the Londonderry Fish & Game Club General Range Use Rules for expanded guidance and safety Requirements.
- GUESTS: A Member may have up to four (4) guests on this range.
- SHOTGUNS ONLY: No rifles that utilize a standard rifle cartridge, or pistols shall be used on the Sporting Clays Range.
- AMMUNITION RESTRICTED: Only Shotgun cartridges containing Small game steel or lead shot shall be used. NO Buckshot or Slugs shall be used at any time.
- EQUIPMENT USE AND SAFETY: Clay throwers shall be used exercising due care and diligence at all times. Members shall make use of the provided printed instructions when using the sporting clay throwing machines.
- EQUIPMENT DANGER: At no time shall the Clay Throwing Machines be left in the armed position when shooting is concluded.
- TARGET MEDIA: No other target media, other than clay pigeons and patterning targets shall be used on this range.
- FACILITIES USE: Shotgun shells shall be removed from the range by the member when shooting has concluded. Shells shall NOT be discarded in any burn barrels. Burn Barrels are for Cardboard and Wood ONLY. No plastic, clay pigeons or other materials.
- EQUIPMENT CARE: Members shall return machine equipment to the equipment shed at the conclusion of their shooting.
- SHOOTING HOURS: Shooting hours for this range shall be 8:00 AM to one-half hour after sunset.