These rules are SPECIFIC TO THE SPORTING CLAYS RANGE. Please refer to the Londonderry Fish & Game Club General Range Use Rules for expanded guidance and safety Requirements.
- GUESTS: A Member may have up to four (4) guests on this range.
- SHOTGUNS ONLY: No rifles, handguns or Muzzleloading rifles shall be used on this range. Shotguns that utilize standard shotgun cartridges shall only be used on this Range.
- AMMUNITION RESTRICTED: Only Shotgun cartridges containing Small game steel or lead shot shall be used. NO Buckshot or Slugs shall be used at any time.
- EQUIPMENT USE AND SAFETY: Clay throwers shall be used exercising due care and diligence at all times. Members shall make use of the provided printed instructions when using the sporting clay throwing machines.
- EQUIPMENT DANGER: At no time shall the Clay Throwing Machines be left in the armed position when shooting is concluded.
- TARGET MEDIA: Clay pigeons and patterning targets only shall be used on this range. LFGC Does NOT provide Patterning targets at this time.
- FACILITIES USE: Shotgun shells shall be removed from the range by the member when shooting has concluded. Shells shall NOT be discarded in any burn barrels. Burn Barrels are for Cardboard ONLY. No plastic or other materials.
- EQUIPMENT CARE: Members shall return machine equipment to the equipment shed at the conclusion of their shooting.
- SHOOTING HOURS: Shooting hours for this range shall be 8:00 AM to one-half hour after sunset.