HEADS UP AND HELPFUL INFORMATION:
Those who sign up for Orientation PRIOR TO,
- Completing the profile
- paying dues
- Leaving items blank in the profile (incomplete)
The registration will be DELETED.
When arriving for orientation, please do not take a seat until you have checked in with a Club Officer. Upon checking in, please have your I.D. ready and proof of suitability ready to show.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. ONCE ORIENTATION HAS BEGUN, NOBODY WILL BE LET INTO THE SESSION. Plan ahead and arrive early. Know how to get to LFGC.
PROOF OF SUITABILITY IS AS FOLLOWS: (Along with a valid Gov't issued I.D.)
- A valid N.H. Pistol and Revolver License;
- A receipt from a federally licensed Gun dealer for the purchase of a firearm within the last three months and the receipt contains the name and address of the purchaser;
- An active and valid Notary Public/Justice of the Peace commission;
- N.H. Hunter Education valid and current Instructor Card; ( not a Hunter ed card indicating you took the program. HE Instructors are screened for Criminal Backgrounds, HE participants are NOT.)
- Professional Licensure where the State requires a criminal records check;
Federal Firearms License (FFL) (Dealer);
- Class III documentation containing the prospective member’s name and address;
- Federal C&R License;
- Law Enforcement ID.
- Background Check through New Hampshire DEPT.OF.SAFETY.